Here are a few fun facts about Jellyfish
- Jellyfish swim in large groups called blooms.
- Not all Jellyfish have tentacles. (Not all Jellyfish sting)
- Jellyfish do not have brains.
- A single Jellyfish can release as much as 45,000 eggs each day.
- Jellyfish never stop growing.
- Jellyfish mostly east fish eggs, plankton, and fish larvae.
- A lifeless jellyfish still has the capability to sting.
- Jellyfish are prey for sea turtles, crabs, dolphins and fish.
I took a few images and converted the into black and white with Final Cut Pro X.
We were diving off the Red Sea Aggressor I and were on the Southern, St. John and Daedalus itinerary.