Phyllidia ocellata Cuvier is a Nudibranch commonly found in the Indo-Pacific. This sea slug was spotted moving along a sandy portion of the ocean floor off the main island in Fiji.
Dive guides were provided by Waidroka Bay Resort.
Shot with a Panasonic GH5 – Here’s a link to my underwater set-up.
- Stingrays and Jacks – Revillagigedo IslandsStingrays and Black Jacks observed around the Revillagigedo (Socorro) Islands. More images from this dive trip can be found here. Review of Nautilus Explorer scuba diving liveaboard can be found here.
- One Cool Moment with a Ribbon EelI was talking with a friend today and of course we were talking about diving. I was asked about a cool moment and I immediately thought of this Ribbon Eel swimming through the water column. Please share your amazing moments …
- School of Blackfin BarracudaDay two at Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park and we were looking for big fish like whale sharks. We didn’t find any big animals but we observed a lot of schooling fish. Normally schooling fish either ignore me or they swim …
- Granulated Sea Star (Choriaster granulatus)Just like a pillow but I do not recommend touching.
- Macro Monday : ChromodorisMore underwater images from the Philippines can be found here. More Nudibranch images can be found here.